Please read this Policy carefully. Your use of the Service will constitute your agreement to this Policy and evidence that you understand this Policy.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We need to collect and use minimum information to provide the Services to you.
And we use, disclose or transfer the information we collect from and about you to provide and operate the service:
- When you create an account, you may give us personal information. We collect and use that information in order to authenticate you when you register an account and use the Services. That information includes email address.
- We also collect and use your in-app actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including device identifiers, device OS, configuration) to operate the Services for you and to personalize user experience.
- You also give us personal information when you participate our promotion or event. Depending on which of these Services you use, that may include your email address. We use that information to fulfil those Services to you and to provide related customer support to you.
- If you agree, we can collect your personal wallet address (digital asset address) when minting your character information.
- We further use the information above in order to response and support customer’s inquiry.
In order to provide more convenient and improved services, we entrust some of our business operations, such as customer support and e-mailing, to third-party companies.
In addition, we have and rely on a legitimate interest in using your personal information as follows:
- Using your email address and device information in order to share updates, promotion or marketing materials with you either within the application or by email. You can unsubscribe from these at any time in your device settings or in-app settings.
- To provide social features within our application so you can interact and play with other users, including storing your communications, contents, and other information shared with those users, and sharing your experience and achievements with your other users. You can visit your in-app settings for opt-out options.
- Using your in-app actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including device identifiers, device OS, configuration) to carry out anti-fraud and anti-cheating measures against behaviors prohibited under our Terms of Service.
- Collected personal wallet address (digital asset address) are used only for history management and responding to customer inquiries. If you don't want to collect it, you don't have to agree.
- Using your contact information, namely your email address in order to communicate with you to provide technical and customer support.
You can disable cookies in your application settings, but some parts of the Service may then not function properly.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The information we collect, may be shared as follows:
We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
Third Parties and Partners.
We may share the information with our third party partners, including advertisers, researchers. However, we do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express permission.
Information Shared Publicly.
When you use the Services, through the curation function, your character profile can be shared with others with only your express permission.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt out of marketing emails and other direct marketing.
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and turning off “Allow Apps to Request to Track” or selecting "Limit Ad Tracking" (Apple iOS) or "Opt-out of Interest Based Ads" (Android).
Your other rights.
Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the option to delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
Right to Non-discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment as a result of your exercise of these rights.
Right to Opt-out. We do not sell your personal information, so we do not offer an opt out.
THIRD PARTIES SERVICE
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Please visit here for special disclosures pertaining to California residents.
We do not “sell” your personal information with third parties as most people would understand that term.
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information as part of our Services:
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
|Category||Examples||We Collect||We Disclose|
|A. Identifiers||Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes||Yes|
|B. Categories of Personal Information in Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)||Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||No||No|
|C. Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal Law||Race or color, ancestry or national origin, religion or creed, age (over 40), mental or physical disability, sex (including gender and pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status.||No||No|
|D. Commercial Information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||No||No|
|E. Biometric Information||Physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, such as imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.||No||No|
|F. Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information||Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application or advertisement.||Yes||Yes|
|G. Geolocation Data||Precise physical location.||No||No|
|H. Sensory Information||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No||No|
|I. Professional or employment-related information||Job application or resume information, past and current job history, and job performance information.||No||No|
|J. Non-Public Education Information (as defined in 20 U.S.C. 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99)||Records that are directly related to a student maintained by an educational agency or institution or by a party acting for the agency or institution.||No||No|
|K. Inferences Drawn from Personal Information||Consumer profiles reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||Yes||Yes|
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our service or would like to make a complaint, please contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail using the details provided below;
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
200, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 04405, KOREA
If you are in the European Economic Area, you may contact the Data Protection Officer or our EU representative below or you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the European Economic Area
<Data Protection Officer>
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Yotsuya Tower 23rd, 1-6-1 Yotsuya,
PLAINT // LEGAL
Attn: LINE Corporation EU Representative
Neuer Wall 54, 20354 Hamburg, Germany